Regulatory Law / Funding Law / Legal Policy Consulting
Weinrauch Attorneys-at-Law GmbH is an established public affairs and public law firm with offices in Vienna, Graz, and Fehring. We serve as a gateway in the field of public economy and regularly support companies and associations in conveying their concerns to authorities and in politics. As a “missing link,” our firm establishes the connection between law, business, and politics for our clients, not least due to our work as personal advisors in the cabinets of all economic ministers since 2000: Dr. Martin Bartenstein, Vice Chancellor Dr. Reinhold Mitterlehner, Dr. Harald Mahrer, and Dr. Margarete Schramböck.
In the field of legal policy consulting, we have notable interest groups, companies, and professional associations from the business sector as our clients. They have set the goal of better asserting their specific interests through professional legal representation on both a professional and political level.
- We advise and assist in dealings with legislative bodies and Austrian administrative authorities (district authorities, city administrations), as well as political decision-makers and stakeholders.
- We monitor and analyze political developments in the legislative process.
- We develop industry-specific lines of argumentation and draft legal opinions for the political decision-making process.
- We accompany politically significant corporate transactions, especially in regulated industries.
- On behalf of interest groups and NGOs, we prepare specific drafts, including explanatory notes and supporting documents, for laws, regulations, directives, as well as official decrees and decisions in various areas of public economic law. Drafts are prepared in accordance with the legislative guidelines of the Federal Chancellery.
Issues & Stakeholder Management
“As issue ignored is a crisis invented,” as Henry Kissinger once said. We understand issues as conflict-laden, politically relevant topics that are often difficult to reconcile with other interest groups towards a common goal. We analyze and prepare these issues in terms of content. Relevant political actors and decision-makers are acquainted with the issue. We work together with stakeholders to develop legal solutions.